Organization Name & Details –
BYJU’S – The Learning App is an Indian educational technology and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore. In September 2020, it was the world’s most valued edtech company with a valuation of $11.1 billion. Byju’s claimed on 27 May 2020 that they had gained ₹2,800 crore revenue in FY20.
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on interacting with school personal and informing them about the ongoing project
2. Working on achieving weekly targets of interaction and closures
3. Working on maintaining a detailed report of daily appointments and followups
4. Working on calling and meeting the prospects for the business
5. Working on strategizing and creating plans to reach out to our prospects
6. Working on reporting daily progress to immediate reporting managers.
7. Visiting Schools for appointments (Need to have a personal vehicle, fuel shall be reimbursed)
Last Date to Apply - Immediately
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.