Organization Name & Details –
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in almost 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
IT - Softwares
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
- Domain experience of minimum 0.6 - 2 years in any of the following areas
- Sale coordinators (back office customer service)
- Warehouse or store keepers dealing with different type of goods movement.
- Manufacturing experience including raw material to finish product processing.
- Business role involved sales order, delivery, shipment & billing document processing.
- Basic Business process understating is required
Communication skills / Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Right attitude & temperament
- Quick grasping power
- Team Player
- Interacting with People
- Flexibility in terms of technology adaption.
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.