Organization Name & Details –
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in cloud technologies.
AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We begin every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.