Organization Name & Details –
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, US GLS India
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
Answering inbound contacts and supporting escalated tickets, maintain relationship with external support groups & product owners, proactively identify trends, use the right tools & knowledge, follow schedule, quality of service
· Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, and voicemail) with end users.
· Analyze and resolve incidents or service requests related to Deloitte Applications.
· Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
· Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
· Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
· Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
· Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
· Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
· Should be a quick learner and team player.
· Should be flexible to work in different shifts.
Global Service Desk team receives training and special system access to provide first and second level support for applications hosted on the Deloitte Global domain which are often used by many Deloitte member firms. This specialization allows Global Service Desk to quickly resolve issues and process requests to ensure Deloitte Personnel/Clients can complete their tasks. Global Service Desk analysts are SharePoint certified and perform administrative tasks for the Deloitte Online SharePoint platform.
Qualifications Required: · Any Graduate Keys skills required · Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and logical skills. · Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas. · Excellent problem-solving skills. · Knowledge of MS Office 2016 including Outlook and exchange servers. · Knowledge of computer hardware and software. · Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 7, 8,8.1 and 10. · Knowledge of network and internet troubleshooting Preferred:
· Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 and MS O365 Products. · Any technical certification (e.g. MCSE, SharePoint Administration)
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.