Organization Name & Details –
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
• Delivery of high quality software components by leading a team of developers & designers. • Understand and design complex design patterns/solutions. • Work closely with customers, architects, designers, testers and other developers taking a critical approach to the user stories and acceptance criteria provided, helping to shape the final solution and supporting the estimation process. • Lead for the assigned story and responsible for the delivery of the story as per standards. • Provide technical assistance to the testing and deployment activities and take responsibility for fixing defects that may arise during these activities. This responsibility may extend to in-life support when required. • Responsible for continual improvement in the quality and efficiency of deliveries. •Contribute to the wider IT strategy for the portfolio area. • Understand the telecom domain well enough to act as domain focal point • Experience in leading designs for new product launches or complex transformation initiatives. • Manage any external escalations/CSOC/External team/component related issues and dependencies • Provide regular stakeholder communications • Ability to do deep dive on technical areas and get the best outcome out of technically challenging situations. • Able to get hands on and be a role model for vendor technical teams. • Drive strong engineering practices in the team • Ability to debug complex issues and provide the right solution.
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Good exposure to network technologies and related product offerings (e.g. NGA, ETHERNET etc...) • Good understanding of T2R L2C & journey in Openreach Space • Knowledge of the telecom industry (ETOM) • Hands-on coding ability and to trouble shoot and fix Java/J2EE, Oracle, WebLogic. • Strong technical expertise in XML, XSLT, XSD, JMS, web services, micro service • Experience in UI development like GWT, Angular-JS etc. • Working knowledge of test driven development, ability to use refactoring techniques, performance tuning of application and automated test script development • Effective verbal and written communication skills • Strong analytical and debugging kills
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
To provide subject matter expertise on OSS platform related to Trouble Management Workflow area (Fault Orchestration, Test & Diagnostics, Monitoring & Reporting) , development, design, manage external teams/stakeholders, understand complex design patterns and drive/own the solutions.
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.