Organization Name & Details –
Software Development Engineer
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Bangalore , Karnataka
Best in Industry
0 - 2 years experience
Minimum Percentage Required
Not Specified ( all Eligible )
- Design, develop, qualify, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Experience in testing solutions and scalable distributed software
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.