Organization Name & Details –
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
0-1 years of experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• keen attention to detail to anticipate, address and/or escalate issues, with aptitude to embrace and be conduit for change.
• Good analytical skills.
• Quality conscious with high degree of ethics and integrity carrying out duties in accordance to laws, regulatory standards, and with company policies and procedures.
• Computer proficiency including word processing, spreadsheet and Power Point applications.
• General understanding of medical, clinical research.
• Basic programming knowledge such as SAS, C, C#, SSL, and SAS.
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
Completes all lab data management programming trainings in a satisfactory manner. • Performs data transfer activities as part of Lab Data Management team under proper guidance • Performs query resolution for all completed data transfer activities as part of Lab Data Management team under proper guidance • Supports writing lab data management programs to get Client specific data outputs as part of Lab Data Management team under proper guidance • Supports writing data configuration settings in Lab Data Management systems to create new Data Transfer streams under proper guidance • Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at a time with guidance • Pays utmost attention to detail in performing any tasks as part of Lab Data management team • Provides Backup support on file delivery tasks to other analysts in case of any holidays or leaves • Attend and contribute to all internal Lab Data Management team meetings • Pays utmost importance to Quality in completing any deliverables as part of Lab Data Management team • Helps in review and maintenance of study documentation under proper guidance to keep everything audit ready • Regularly brief management team members on study status updates and activities • Copies Study Team lead in all study relevant communications.
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.