Organization Name & Details –
Job Position/Designation- The IT Development Technician is responsible for providing operational and / or administrative services for development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Team Leader.
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
Education Details/Graduation Details
Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
* Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
* Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
* Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
Digital Experience Platforms
Testing and Evalutaion
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.