Java is a class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Java is a popular programming language, created in 1995.
It is owned by Oracle, and more than 3 billion devices run Java.
We have the collection of best Java Projects for free.
You can download directly from link below.
OnlineBookStore Website Using Java
- For Selling books online
- Maintaining books selling history
- Adding and managing books
- User Friendly
- For Implemention of Generic Servlets in Java
- This is a Mini-project developed using Java, Jdbc, And Generic Servlets
- Add New Books
- View Books Available
- Remove Books
- Increase Books Amount
- Create New Account or Register
- View Available Books
- Select Books to Buy
- Select Books Quantity
- Buy Books
- Get Payment Receipt
### Technologies used:-
1. Front-End Development:
2. Back-End Development
- Maven Support
3. Database used
Note:- This is a basic Project so we have not think about the security and we have only implemented this project using the generic servlet
Steps to run a project
1. Download file using Download Button
2. Extract the file using Winarar or File Explorer
3. Run the file directly from your IDE or Online Compiler as per your convenience
For C Projects – Click Here
For C++ Projects – Click Here
For Java Projects – Click Here
For Python Projects – Click Here
For Web Development Projects – Click Here
For Artificial Intelligence Projects – Click Here
For Android App Projects – Click Here