PHP is a general-purpose scripting language especially suited to web development. It was originally created by Danish-Canadian programmer Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. The PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group
We have the collection of best PHP Projects for free.
You can download directly from link below.
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named db name.
Import database db name.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/folder name/“
Steps to run a project
1. Download file using Download Button
2. Extract the file using Winarar or File Explorer
3. Run the file directly from your IDE or Online Compiler as per your convenience
For C Projects – Click Here
For C++ Projects – Click Here
For Java Projects – Click Here
For Python Projects – Click Here
For Web Development Projects – Click Here
For Artificial Intelligence Projects – Click Here
For Android App Projects – Click Here