Organization Name & Details –
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation and strives to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life.
One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel. We are a true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow. We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. Here, at the worlds third largest mobile operator, you will be working with the best minds in the business, to deliver solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers.
We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers. People with passion, curiosity & conviction, people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do jobs never done before
Shift Engineer DTH
Work Location/Company Headquators-
Best In Industry
0 to 5 years
Education Details/Graduation Details
Good understanding of DTH network (Compression System, Broadcast, CAS, RF, IT) and CPE
- Hands on experience of working on Various audio/video monitoring tools (eg Wohler Audio Monitor, waveform, vector scope, PQA )
- Hands on experience of various compression/broadcast/RF (eg IRD, Encoders, MUX, Modulators, Play-out Servers, Multi-viewers, Equalized, KHPA etc)
- Hands on experience of IP Networking (eg CISCO Switches & Routers), database management, OS and system configuration (Windows/Linux).
- Good at MS office and other reporting tools.
- Technical reports / Dashboards/ presentation creation and circulation to concern team and top management.
- Good Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Build collaborative relationships.
Minimum Percentage Required –
All are eligible
What they want from u??
Service Uptime – To maintain Service Uptime of 99.99%
2. Maintenance of NOC Monitoring Infrastructure including Video walls, MVP, NMS, QC Stations, System Clients.
3. Planning of Network Change related activities.
4. Network performance Reports (MIS, MIR, RFO, RCAs and Technical Dashboards creation and circulation
5. Handling Customer complaints and database maintenance.
Last Date to Apply - ASAP
Link is given below, Apply Soon before it expires.
All you need is your resume/cv for applying & linkedin profile(optional)
It Is always good to have your personal website also
Note:- If you successfully cleared their screening process, only then you will receive the call/invitation letter for further rounds.
In rest cases acknowledgement may or may not comes. Totally varies from organization to organization.
To increase your chances for selection
1. Must a good resume that showcase your skills via projects/internships/volunteering.
2. A well maintained LinkedIn Profile with some certifications included.
3. Great to have own portfolio website that describes you in detail.